Monday, June 26, 2006

June 2006: Eyan's growing up




Eyan is the cutest baby in the world! Who can resist the toothy grin, dimples, perfect cheeks, happy eyes, and cuddly body? He is such a sweet baby and is just loving being able to move around more. He is definitely becoming more daring. His favorite thing is to push the furniture, his bike, well pretty much anything around the rooms. He will hold one of my hands and walk. He likes to stand up while leaning up against something. He does this cute little thing with one of his legs where he'll lift it back, kind of like an attitude in ballet. Our favorite thing that he is doing right now is giving kisses. He loves to drink his bottle and then stop, take it out of his mouth and wait. He wants us to give him a kiss. As soon as we give him a "kissie", he'll drink his bottle until he wants another one. Yeah, he's a cutie.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big they are getting. I am trying not to be sad that I am missing them grow up. Give them Hugs and Kisses for me. I love and miss you guys.
    -vaness

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...