Monday, May 19, 2008

April 2008: Owen's Big Day at Disneyland






Owen was VERY excited to be tall enough to take his first ride on Splash Mountain. He went on it with his Auntie Lizzie and his good friend from Utah, Josh. When asked about the ride Owen said, "scary". Any further comments Owen? "I liked when we went on the slide, straight down." The after picture was awesome. Owen looked scared out of his mind. Funny enough, he's ready to go on it again. He and Eyan also went on Matterhorn-I remember being scared of the Abominable Snowman as a kid. Did I say as a kid? I couldn't believe they were both tall enough to ride it. That is the janky-est ride at Disneyland. Talk about whiplash.
We were all excited to meet up with our good friends from Utah, Steve and Janae and their darling crew. That's a great thing about living here, everyone comes to Disneyland, and having a pass means we can meet up most anytime!
Check out Owen's Playlist. He chose some of his favorites for you to enjoy listening to!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You have posted lots of updates since I last checked! HOW FUN! I am so proud of Owen for being such a good scholar! What an amazing experience that must have been to watch him up there being honored. I love the playlist!
    I cannot believe he is old enough to go on splash mountain!

    Mike went all out for your birthday...we are lucky to have very thoughtful gift givers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these pictures! Cannot wait to see you thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures of your kids. Who knew mike is such a romantic. I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't checked your blog in a little while, but i'm glad i did. what a sweet bday present. can i just add my two cents? i hope you come see the smiths VERY soon because that means we get to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait a second! You skipped my kindergarten class to go to Disneyland? ...And you didn't invite me? I going to cry! (Ha Ha)

    I'm glad you guys had a great time. Owen deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a second! You skipped my kindergarten class to go to Disneyland? ...And you didn't invite me? I'm going to cry! (Ha Ha)

    I'm glad you guys had a great time. Owen deserved it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...