Tuesday, July 21, 2009

May 2009: Just Owen and Mom



I love that Owen is still at an age that spending time with just me is a big deal. His main present for his birthday was a day at Disneyland just he and I. We had a wonderful day going on all the "big kid" rides (there were a few closed, too bad I wanted to take him on his first ride on Space Mountain). He couldn't believe that he would get to choose to go on whatever rides he wanted. He looks so big in these photos.
He chose a Mickey Mouse watch that you can change the bands for his present. We went on a few things we hadn't done before like this fun zip line at Brother Bear Play area in California Adventure. I couldn't believe how fast it flew for a littel kid ride. He really had to grip hard. We traded some pins and even got to watch a parade since Mike wasn't there:-) We had a wonderful day together. I hope he wants to be with me for many more years!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to just have the whole day with you and owen, he such a big boy now. I remember when he was a baby with his big blue eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...