Saturday, June 11, 2011

Manna for a Heavy Soul

Manna for a heavy soul.
The testimonies of the living Apostles and Prophets of Jesus Christ on the power of our Savior's Atonement to heal, carry, change, and raise us up.
I testify to you that these words are true, for I feel it in my soul.  I have felt the powerful, yet gentle outreach of my Savior again even tonight.




Through the power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, our natures can be changed, that our power to carry burdens can be increased more than enough.
President Henry B Eyring
We see ourselves in terms of yesterday and today.  Our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever.
Elder Joseph B Wirthlin 
Jesus said, "Without me, ye can do nothing."  I testify that that is God's truth.  Christ is everything to us and we are to abide in him permanently.  Unyieldingly.  Steadfastly.  Forever.
Elder Jeffrey R Holland 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...