Sunday, September 18, 2011

Button, Button, Come Grab a Button


I had pinned this to my 'Blog How-to" board on Pinterest some time ago, not knowing when I would need to add a button and button code box to my blog:


It comes from one of my new favorite blogs :



That I found from my long time friend's blog:


Planes, Trains and Taxi Cabs

The Blog Guidebook has all sorts of fabulous tutorials and tips on having and dressing up your blog, with posts written in an easy to follow manner.  Check them out.

From their post 

How To Add Button Code & Code Box To Your Blog

I was able to create his fun button and code box for our





So come grab a button for your blog to help me spread the word about this explosive event:)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!!! When I make a button ... sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't! ;D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...