Monday, September 10, 2012

Ka-Pow, Craft Explosion is on


{photo by alibubba}

once upon a season i made time for superfluous, yet awfully lovely things like hobbies
it wasn't that long ago really
i have a sewing class that at one point in time was taught every month at my home
filled with the humming of machines and the chatter of budding seamstresses

our best attended and showpiece event last year was 
two nights full to the brim of cutting, gluing, painting, stapling, beading, staining,
and of course eating and talking

well its finally happening
CRAFT EXPLOSION  that is

after all that has been happening in my life
i almost let it pass by, just not sure i had it in me,
but i decided to i must do it for several important reasons:
* i would be so sad if i didn't do it, i had a blast last year, can you believe its been a whole year?
* i miss you ladies, i need your energy and craftiness
* i desperately need a creative rush, and there are so many amazing projects just calling our names
* my daddy was such a supporter of my classes, and i know he would want me to carry on

so it is decided
CRAFT EXPLOSION will happen on
NOVEMBER 14 and 15
dependent on one very important condition

YOU

won't you be my teacher
won't you please
please won't you be
my teacher

oh its so much fun,
you know you want to
just ask them how much fun it was

look for possible class choices for you to choose to teach over here on my sewing class blog
or just come and craft away for two fantabulous nights
{sorry, no sleepover}
and all the fun details
coming very soon

****UPDATED POST with details on the 2012 CRAFT ExPLoSioN LINEUP HERE****

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...